Two roads diverged into a yellow wood..



Kids, we often get options in life. We make a choice and leave the other options behind. It's strange how each of those ignored options could have created a different life altogether. :D

(If you think it's from HIMYM, then blitz you :P)

Okay, so here goes my maze theory..

I often think if I had taken Path A, I would be somewhere else. And, if I had chosen Path B, I would be.. ahem.. totally somewhere else.

<Imagines an insect in a maze taking different paths  :P >

The beauty of choices is that even though they take us through different paths, we aim to reach the SAME end. Some paths take us to that end, and some leave us stuck in the mid of the game.




Comments

wamcee said…
Though the end might be common, it all depends on the path one takes..after all 'journey' matters more in life than 'destination'

Popular posts from this blog

SNAKES & LADDERS!

Behind the frame..

Goosebumps & crankiness: Blame the food!