Goosebumps & crankiness: Blame the food!

I always describe myself as a moody person. I can be extremely happy in one moment, and super depressed later. Recently, I subscribed to few health feeds, and came across some very interesting articles.
Photo Courtesy: Blog


Sidenote: I recently got to know about this new cool website http://healthifyme.com/. If you really really want to eat healthy and loose/gain weight, aaaand you're fond of Indian food, this is the best website (and they have a cool app too!) you can use.





Comments

twinkle said…
Healthify has got a new ambassador.
Charu said…
@Twinkle - Yes! :D
Unknown said…
I am NOT thinking about what I ate when I'm angry!
Charu said…
@Rashi - Hahaha.. But do think about forthcoming 'anger' when you EAT it. :D

Popular posts from this blog

SNAKES & LADDERS!

Behind the frame..