Portalnd and Seattle 2015

Portland
May 2015


There are places that are never on your wishlist, but just because there is a friend who connects with a part of your life, those places that manage to pull you :)

Before Portland, I always saw a busy side of US like New York and California. Portland offered a different laidback city life of US where you can view mountains & greenery from any point. The weather is sometimes damp and makes you want to sleep more & relax. However, me and a group of 3 frends decided to be on the road with a touristy checklist in our hands to cover some of the famous & breath-taking spots in a span of 2.5 days. The views were spectacular and the beaches were pristine. We covered multiple spots like Multonamah Falls, Columbia River Gorge, Lost Lake, Cannon Beach and Astoria Bridge (which connects Washington & Oregon). Overall, the trip was all about visiting my friend's home, and doing a REALLY long road trip (something I always try to run away from in Indian roads ;P )
That's me and my friend in the windy Portland spot (the name I'm struggling to remember right now.. :P)



Seattle
May 2015


The last leg of the Porland trip was a day's visit to Seattle. The drive to Porland and Seattle only reminds me of Fifty Shades of Grey movie where Grey drops Anna to Porland in his fancy car. The funny part is that I watched the movie after my Seattle visit. A hindi movie, an Indian restaurant and a quick visit to Space Needle completed our Seattle trip. Here's a breathtaking view from Space Needle of Seattle :)

View Of Seattle City from Space Needle







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SNAKES & LADDERS!

Behind the frame..

Goosebumps & crankiness: Blame the food!