JUST A QUESTION OF LOVE

.


I never had any opinion about homosexuality, and always was neutral about it. This movie introduced me to a different angle of it, and now I think I respect it. What I loved about the movie was that the relationship between two gays was based on love and not just sex. Perhaps it was one of the best romantic movies I have seen. And the very element of love in the movie makes it easy for audience to accept the sensitive issue. The struggle of one of them in talking to his parents about his preference in contrast to the other guy whose mother easily accepts his son's sexual preference is beautifully projected. The chemistry between the couple is too amazing. I never could imagine romance like this between a homosexual couple. It’s a short documentary, but with a wondeful treatment to a really sensitive topic like homosexuality.

.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SNAKES & LADDERS!

Behind the frame..

Goosebumps & crankiness: Blame the food!