Zoom out

Every day seems the same. Those little behaviours and habits seem the same. It's a suffocating feeling  that my life is on repeat mode. Same failures, again and again. The destination is still far, very far. People around me are moving milestones by milestones. Kids around me are growing. I feel stagnant. It's the same me, which I was yesterday. 

But is it really true? I know something definitely changed. I'm not the same person who had a very limited view of life and knew only a few ways of living her life. I am the not the same person who once doubted her ability to achieve all that I eventually achieved. So when did the change happen? And why it feels the same? 

Are these everyday steps counting? Or taking me anywhere further? May be my view of life is too myopic that I can't see how far I've come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goosebumps & crankiness: Blame the food!

Behind the frame..

SNAKES & LADDERS!